Tuesday 13 September 2011

Wahooo..............................it's finished !!! I am stoked !


 Thought I would take a
photo outside...............



but the weather would not
play the part. We have had
shocking weather today, wind and rain.



So I will take this to New Plymouth next week to be quilted.  I think it will go nicely with all my red and white christmas crafts I have made this year. I don't think the photo does it justice as the parcel bows show up way better in person. Have a great day, Michelle.
                                                   

3 comments:

  1. That's just gorgeous Michelle, is it a pattern or your own design ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear it is blowing a gale here in Northland, that would be impossible to here today.You quilt looks great, nice feeling isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your quilt, it is just gorgeous! Christmassy and red and white - what's not to love!!

    ReplyDelete