Tuesday 15 November 2011

Friday finds.........

On Friday I headed to New Plymouth to get my Christmas photos of the boys developed and some photos I took at the Fringe garden festival to enter into a competition.  While there I decided to have a quick look at the Op shops and what wonderful finds I have..............................
This is my beautiful tree from Hospice, it had a price tag on the box
of $180, it has real looking tips and I only paid $10! This was a bargain
and is going to look great in Ben's room.
 This box is going to have a plant in it.
This little enamel Poe is going in the bath room.




This old biscuit tin was too cute to pass by and of course some more .................

It was a great day and I was very happy with my finds.  Have a great Tuesday, Michelle.

4 comments:

  1. Great treasure finds again Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did so well Michelle, what great finds! They all look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, the tree is stunning. Love it and all your finds. But my favorite is the biscuit tin. How neat. Also love the old box , dolies, heck everything! Have a great weekend.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete