Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas Wishes

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other - Burton Hillis


Is this not the most GORGEOUS SSCS pressie?????  This was made by the very talented Shari from mumsyblossom .  She has made me very, very happy.  Thank you Shari, it was a fabulous way to start Christmas morning!!
And to all my other blog friends, followers, friends and family I send to you many Christmas wishes and hope you have a safe and fun festive season.  I thank you for your time in reading my ramblings and I appreciate your advice and comments thoughout the year.  I look forward to 2013.  This blog world is certainly a blessing as I have a world of new friends.
Take Care, Michelle.

8 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous wall hanging. It may have to stay out a little longer than your other decorations so you can enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous indeedy..almost as gorgeous as my runner you made for me hehehe..love it, thank you so very much,cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Michelle, looks like all the ladies in the SSCS did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you like your Christmas angel! Hopefully she will make you smile whenever you see her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks gorgeous, hope you had a fantastic Christmas, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that a beautiful christmas wall hanging by Shari......will go great with your other decorations.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and thanks for being part of the SSCS 2012...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous hanging that Shari sent! The Angel is super-cute...
    visiting from SSCS list

    ReplyDelete