Sunday 21 December 2014

KHS Christmas dinner




Last night we had our KHS Christmas dinner at home.  It was a fun night with lots of laughs and so much food!!  We also exchanged some really cool pressies!  We drew names out of a hat as to who we where making for and decided that angel was the theme.
Michelle made these for Claire.

Claire made these for Michelle

Nancy made this for Nicky.

I made this pillow for Nancy.

And Nicky made these angel wings for me.

Nick also made us all a necklace each
this is mine!
Michelle made me an angel also. (soooo cute!!)
Nancy made us all a enamel plate of fudge! YUM!!
I actually started this post on Friday, it is now Sunday, just a little slow to publish!  Enjoy your week, not many sleeps to go now..............................................!!!
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous get together. You girls sure know how to have a good time! Lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gifts, I LOVE the cushion you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Michelle, just gorgeous angels - all of them. Those wings Nicky made you ... WOW!!! I think "angels" was a fabulous theme for the month.

    ReplyDelete